Become a Board Member
Would you like to shape the future of Bridges Oregon?
We are currently seeking for qualified individuals to join our Board of Directors.
- Bridges Oregon’s Board Responsibilities
- Influence and develop policies
- Participate in fundraising
- Build community relationships
- Provide budget oversight
- Participate in strategic planning
- Attend 4 to 6 board meetings annually
- Commit to 3-years term
- Publicly support the work of Bridges Oregon
- Represent Bridges Oregon occasionally at external events
- And many more.
Want to learn more about our organization or interested in applying? Please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to having you a part of the Bridges Oregon team!